Dairy free, egg free, nut free and wheat free with gluten free flour option.
A delicious way to get the kids eating veggies for breakfast!😋
2 cups flour
1 & 1/2 tsp. allspice
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup vanilla soy milk
1 medium/large shredded zucchini
1/2 cup shredded carrots
3/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1 stick of dairy free butter
-Sub gluten free flour with 1/2 tsp Xanthan gum for every 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Line muffin tin with liners and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix all dry ingredients. (Wait to add carrots, zucchini & chocolate chips)
- After mixing dry ingredients add wet ingredients and mix together.
- Now go ahead and mix in carrots, zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Pour into muffin pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!